WSA Partners believe that before they can negotiate on behalf of their clients, they first must understand their needs and desires. Communication and listening is the cornerstone of how Wynn, Sawaii and Aston truly succeed in making each client their number one priority. “By carefully listening, understanding, and respecting the wishes and objectives of our clients,” we can then produce the results our clients need utilizing skillful and tested negotiation strategies, individual, comprehensive marketing plans, and our proven, client specific, innovative techniques.
Our Mission Statement
It is our mission to collaborate using our many years of knowledge
and experience, always with the commitment to process information and
apply it in the best interests of our clients. In so doing, we pledge:
• To listen carefully and be sensitive to every client’s needs. To assure every buyer and seller of being heard, by giving them our personal attention relative to their individual needs.
• To handle our business professionally at all times and never lose sight of the fact that to our clients, we are their “trusted advisors,” and the advice we give to our clients comes from the commitment of putting our clients in front of ourselves.
• To make recommendations to our clients that will position them for what is in their best interests. We will never lose sight that honesty, integrity, reliability, accountability, education and creativity are the qualities that have made us successful.
• To stay in touch with our past clients and to build client relationships for life. To treat every client, buyers and sellers alike, as though they are “our only client,” proving to them we are there and available to them personally, communicating with them regularly and continually.
• To vigorously showcase every seller’s home with a specific, personalized, strategic, and unique marketing plan best characterizing their home to show not only its features, but the benefits of those features.
• To combine progressive ideas, cutting-edge technology, social networking, and hard work to best serve our clients.
• To respect the privacy and confidentiality of our clients.
• To remain accountable to our clients at every stage of the transaction.
• To provide alternative choices for our clients, allowing them time for consideration of the available options after explaining the upsides and downsides of those choices.
• To stay involved in the community by participating in school, civic, and neighborhood events.
As a top priority, our ultimate desire is to help our clients achieve their goals.